Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top - Earth Prints - Mayn River
FREE Shipping for all Orders in USA & Free Exchanges within 30 days
- InVisions Clothing wants you to be very Happy with your Purchase, if you do not have a Big Smile as a result of your Purchase, then please Return your item(s) within 30 days from the Date of Purchase, for a Full Refund.
- If you choose to Exchange an item. We will Gladly offer you Free Exchanges within 30 Days, or a Store Credit.
- Sorry, No Returns or Exchanges are eligible, after 30 days from the Date of Purchase.
- In order to ensure a quick Refund or Exchange, items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all Original tags attached.
- Please note that Shipping Charges are not reimbursed.
- For International Customers, if you encounter delays with your Purchase clearing customs in a timely manner, you may contact Customer Service to obtain approval for a late Return. If your item does not fit the above criteria we will not be able to accept it and it will be returned to you.
How to Send back your Return or Exchange Order (US Orders):
- Please indicate on your Invoice whether you are Exchanging or Returning the item. For Exchanges, indicate the desired Style/Size and Description, you wish to Exchange the item for. We also highly recommend placing your Exchange on hold with an InVisions Customer Service Representative, so it does not sell out while we await your package. Call us at (530) 478-1898 or E-mail us at email@example.com, with your Invoice number and the Style/Size and Description of item you would like on hold and we will happily do so for you.
How to Ship:
- To Ship an item back to InVisions Clothing, simply pack your item and Invoice into any box or envelope and Address it to InVisions/ 19023 Swallow Way/ Penn Valley CA 95946.
- For Priority Shipping, simply pack your item and Invoice into a USPS Priority Envelope or Box and affix a Mailing Label. You can acquire a Mailing Label online at www.usps.com or in any local Post office. To mail your package, you can:
- a) Schedule a free pickup with your regular mailman. (Your mailman will usually take your package even if you haven't scheduled a pickup).
- b) Simply drop your package in a mail drop box, for smaller packages that fit.
- c) Drop your package off at the post office.
- Once your Return is received and inspected by our Warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your Refund and automatically apply a credit to your Credit Card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your Credit Card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your Credit is applied, for it to post to your account.
Transform your look from the ordinary to the extraordinary with our High-Definition Graphic, Sleeveless Cowl Neck Top. Made with a Silky, Super Soft, Glossy Flow Fabric. This Top has a lovely stretch and a very slight sheen. Get ready for fun in the sun, or an exciting night out, with this stylish silhouette. Made in sunny California (USA).
- Immerse yourself in a 3D Landscape of our incredible Earth, with our All Over Printed Top.
- InVisions uses High Definition Printing on soft, breathable Fabrics, which never fades or shrinks.
- InVisions Cuts, Prints then Sews, for Perfect Image alignment. No white lines to mar this beautiful piece of Art.
- InVisions handcrafts each piece in sunny California (USA).
- 90% Glossy Flow Poly, 10% Spandex
- You'll Love how this brilliant Image of our Earth, adapted from a Satellite Image of the Mayn River, comes to Life on your body. Rivers are vital, complex and dynamic systems. Incised across continents, River systems are a key component of the Planet’s circulatory system, acting much like veins in our bodies pumping freshwater to Wetlands, Lakes and out to Sea. The Mayn River meets the Anadyr at Ust-Maynin the mid-lower stretch of its course, in an area of wetlands and small lakes. Flowing roughly northwards from its source in the small Mainskoe Lake, this River passes through sparsely populated areas of the forest-tundra subzones of Eastern Siberia.