Who said flying is just for birds? Soar like a bird in this beautiful Dolman Top. Made with a sumptuously Soft, Ringspun Fabric. And an adjustable side tie to create that long, or short look. This Top will keep you in luxurious comfort wherever you may go. Made in sunny California (USA).
- Immerse yourself in a 3D Landscape of our incredible Earth, with our All Over Printed Top.
- InVisions uses High Definition Printing on soft, breathable Fabrics, which never fades or shrinks.
- InVisions Cuts, Prints then Sews, for Perfect Image alignment. No white lines to mar this beautiful piece of Art.
- InVisions handcrafts each piece in sunny California (USA).
- 100% Soft Spun Jersey Poly
- You'll Love how this brilliant Image of our Earth, adapted from a Satellite Image of the Ghadamis River on the edge of the Sahara Desert, comes alive on your body. The dry riverbed of the Ghadamis River is in the Tinrhert Hamada Mountains near Ghadamis, Libya. It is bordered by the steep slopes of the stony al-Ḥamrāʾ Plateau. At the end of the last Ice Age, the Sahara Desert was just as dry and uninviting as it is today. But sandwiched between two periods of extreme dryness were a few millennia of plentiful rainfall and lush vegetation. From lakes and grasslands with hippos and giraffes to a vast desert, North Africa's sudden geographical transformation 5,000 years ago was one of the planet's most dramatic climate shifts. These switches between the wet and dry periods are estimated to occur every 20,000 years or so, as the Earth wobbles on its axis.