Colorful Printed Yoga Leggings-Printed Festival Clothing-Map Leggings-Atlas Mountains
InVisions Return Conditions:
Free Shipping on US Orders when you Purchase $68.00 or more. Free Exchanges within 30 Days!
- InVisions wants you to be very Happy with your Purchase, if you do not have a Big Smile as a result of your Purchase, then please Return your item(s) within 30 days from the Date of Purchase, for a Full Refund.
- If you choose to Exchange an item instead. We will Gladly offer you Free Exchanges within 30 Days, or a Store Credit.
Sorry, No Returns or Exchanges are eligible, after 30 days from the Date of Purchase.
- In order to ensure a quick Refund or Exchange, items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all Original tags attached.
- Please note that Shipping Charges are not reimbursed.
- For International Customers, if you encounter delays with your Purchase clearing customs in a timely manner, you may contact Customer Service to obtain approval for a late Return. If your item does not fit the above criteria we will not be able to accept it and it will be returned to you.
How to Send back your Return or Exchange Order (US Orders):
- Please indicate on your Invoice whether you are Exchanging or Returning the item. For Exchanges, indicate the desired Style/Size and Description, you wish to Exchange the item for. We also highly recommend placing your Exchange on hold with an InVisions Customer Service Representative, so it does not sell out while we await your package. Call us Toll Free at 866.430.1633 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your Invoice number and the Style/Size and Description of item you would like on hold and we will happily do so for you.
How to Ship:
- To Ship an item back to InVisions, simply pack your item and Invoice into any box or envelope and Address it to InVisions/ 17363 Country Circle/ Nevada City, CA 95959.
- For Priority Shipping, simply pack your item and Invoice into a USPS Priority Envelope or Box and affix a Mailing Label. You can acquire a Mailing Label online at www.usps.com or in any local Post office. To mail your package, you can:
- a) Schedule a free pickup with your regular mailman. (Your mailman will usually take your package even if you haven't scheduled a pickup).
- b) Simply drop your package in a mail drop box, for smaller packages that fit.
- c) Drop your package off at the post office.
- Once your Return is received and inspected by our Warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your Refund and automatically apply a credit to your Credit Card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your Credit Card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your Credit is applied, for it to post to your account. If you have any further questions, Please contact us via E-mail at email@example.com or Toll Free (within the US) at 866.430.1633/ or 530.478.1898. Thank you very much!
Our Colorful and fantastically fun Leggings are a pleasure to wear! Made of a super stretchy, very breathable and extremely comfortable, High Performance Fabric. These Leggings will keep you energized at your favorite Festival, Yoga class, biking, hiking, or exploring the world. Made in sunny California (USA).
- Immerse yourself in a 3D Landscape of our incredible Earth, with our All Over Printed Leggings.
- InVisions uses High Definition Printing on soft, breathable Fabrics, which never fades or shrinks.
- InVisions Cuts, Prints then Sews, for Perfect Image alignment. No white lines to mar this beautiful piece of Art.
- InVisions handcrafts each piece in sunny California (USA).
- High Performance Fabric - 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- You'll Love how this brilliant Image of our Earth, adapted from a Satellite Image of the Atlas Mountains, comes alive on your body. Mountains are the highest points on Earth and some of the most dynamic land forms on our planet. They rise up as the crust collides, cracks, crumbles, folds, and spews. Over time, they erode back into the plains or seas. The images we are printing are from the Anti-Atlas Mountains, part of the Atlas Mountain range in southern Morocco, Africa. These mountains were formed when Africa and America collided, and were once a chain rivaling today's Himalayas. The Atlas range stretches around 1,600 mi through Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. It separates the Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines from the Sahara Desert. The range's highest peak is Jebel Toubkal, with an elevation of 13,671 ft.